The prestressed tensioning equipment mainly includes a jack used for tensioning (tensioning jack) and an electric oil pump used for tensioning, which gives the prestressed value by increasing the strength of the steel strand or steel bar in the anchor. In order to extend the service life of any product, daily maintenance is necessary.
1. The hydraulic system must use pure hydraulic oil filtered by a 160-mesh oil filter, but not mix two or more kinds. Seal the tank after refueling. The oil should be changed every three months and the tank should be cleaned regularly. In winter, the tank should be heated, and the oil pressure system should maintain the oil pressure at the usual pressure.
2. There must be enough operating space for operation to avoid damage after the jack is pressurized.
3. The oil pump must work closely with the jack operator, and the oil pump can be started after the jack is in place. Oil pump operators should pay attention to slowly feed the oil, pay attention to the reading of the oil pressure gauge, and place the control handle in the middle in time when the tension is in place or the cylinder is returned to avoid a rapid increase in the oil return pressure.
4. During the tensioning operation, the oil pump driver should transport oil back under the unified command. When the work is finished, cut off the power. The equipment should be kept properly and maintained in time. When disassembling or replacing parts, do not knock them with a hammer. When replacing wearing parts, reset them strictly in the order before and after removal.
5. If there is a fault, it should be stopped immediately for inspection, and can be used after being eliminated by repair personnel. During equipment handling, jacks and oil pumps must not be pulled by high-pressure hoses.
6. Try not to separate the quick replacement joint, must keep the quick replacement joint clean, should be timely with dust nut on the jack high pressure pipe and oil nozzle, with plastic bag packaging, to avoid debris into the oil pressure system caused by pollution and oil leakage, the tubing should be placed in a circle.
7. The oil pump should be covered when stored in the open air.
Disclaimer: This article is editorially reproduced for the purpose of conveying more information only. If you think that our reproduction violates the Copyright Law or damages your interests, please contact us in time, we will deal with it in a timely manner.